This is a unique and limited opportunity to become a Platinum Member of Brora Golf Club.
International life membership allows unlimited access to one of the most traditional and historic links golf courses in the world and also these members will benefit from full playing rights, the opportunity to bring guests along to play at a reduced rate, access to member only discounts, regular member only communications, reduced price golf at neighbouring courses and full voting rights.
In addition to the above, Platinum members will be recognised on a specific page on our Website and will also be recognised on a Platinum Members board within the club house. Platinum members will receive unique merchandise which will not be otherwise available. This will include a Platinum Membership Card, a platinum members bag tag and a Platinum Members only tie or silk scarf. In addition, we will stage a Platinum Members day which will include a guest invitation, a lesson with our Club Pro, golf and dinner which will also be attended by Officials of the club.
Please note that this offer is limited to 10 Platinum members
Other Benefits of Joining Brora GC Golf •
As a member of Brora, you are entitled to discounted rates at any course which participates in the Association of James Braid Courses.
• You can buy the Scottish Golf Card and get discounts at many Scottish courses.
• You are participating in a sport for life, golfers carry on playing into their 80's
• With our on-line booking system you are able to book times convenient to you (7 days a week) direct from your home or office
• You can get and/or maintain a national handicap which enables you to play in competitions at other golf clubs
• You can play in regular club competitions (Gents mainly Sundays, Ladies mainly Tuesdays) Open Competitions are also held throughout the season.
• You can introduce guests at a reduced rate of £20.00
• Enjoy your game of golf in the open air in beautiful surroundings.
• We have an experienced team of greens staff keeping our course in first class condition
• If you are retired there is a very active group which meets on a Tuesday morning • Active junior section with coaching available
• Coaching available from our Professional, Malcolm Murray